The International Summer Semester, which began in 2008 and marks its 13th anniversary this year, will be held online this year.
We ask for your interest and participation.
○ Period : 2021. 6. 24(Thur) ~ 7. 15(Thur) / Class: Mon~Fri
※ No classes on July 9 (Fri)
○ Class Hours : 09:00~11:45 A.M. / 1:00~ 3:45 P.M.
○ Eligible to Apply : Sungkyunkwan enrolled students and students on leave of absence (undergraduate only)
※ Exchange students will have separate system to register for courses.
(We will notify exchange students via email individually).
○ Course Registration and Payment Period:
[1st Round] 2021. 4. 26(Mon) 10:00 ~ 5. 14(Fri) 17:00
[2nd Round] 2021. 5. 20(Thur) 10:00 – 6. 4(Fri) 17:00
○ Tuition Fee : 450,000 KRW per course
○ How to Register Course : GLS> Course Field> Undergraduate Course Registration > ISS/WISE
※ After the course registration, tuition fee must be paid in full.
※ If tuition payment is not paid within each period, registered course will be deleted.
○ Available Credits to Enroll : 6 Credits
※ ISS course and summer course can be taken together with a limit of 6
(ex. 3 credits from ISS + 3 credits from summer course)
○ Course Cancellation and Tuition Refund : Click “Refund” on registration page
※ The tuition fee will be refunded in full via “Refund” button, only during the course registration period.
※ Once classes begins, class change or cancellation is not available.
○ Recognize 3 credits per course: recognized as major
※ Major recognition status can be found via file name (‘2021 ISS major credit recognition status’) attached.
- If you take a course that has not recognized as major, it will be recognized as ‘general elective’.
○ International Course Recognition
※ ISS3247 Korean Pop Culture and Cultural Contents will be taught in Chinese (Except ISS3247, all classes will be taught in English)
○ If you apply for an exchange student program, additional points will be provided
○ Read the syllabus and check the textbooks and materials before registering for classes.
○ Soon-to-be Graduates/Students with course completion in August 2021 are eligible to apply.
※ But, students who are on leave of absence must enroll for a regular semester later even if they meet graduation credit requirement through ISS.
(For students on leave of absence can only apply for summer classes twice.)
○ After the course enrollment, make sure to check whether it is recognized as major or not.
Inquiries: Office of International Relations (02-760-0028)