SKKU kicked off its outbound exchange program in the late 1990s. The 21st century has witnessed a considerable expansion of the number of outgoing SKKU students to partner universities around the world. This is mainly attributed to the increase of international collaboration, resulting in a huge influx of international students to our university.
Every semester, over 300 students take part in exchange programs to experience the world. Through the valuable outbound programs, SKKU students are able to stretch out to the world and to network with global friends. Moreover, we are also expecting the outgoing students who will play a critical role as ambassadors of SKKU in promoting our global competency toward the world.
SKKU’s Office of International Relations runs a number of programs aimed at providing our students an opportunity to broaden their global perspectives. We also provide our outgoing students with face-to-face counseling services to help them prepare for studying abroad. All students are advised to keep in contact with the OIR for help in handling academic affairs and everyday essentials while staying abroad. In addition, the OIR:
- Helps applicants with their visa application process, online application process, preparation of required documents, etc.
- Contacts international counterparts on behalf of applicants in order to provide them with useful information
- Takes care of student enquiries and requests relating to exchange programs at partner universities
- Advises and counsels applicants concerning life and studies in foreign cultures
- Receives academic transcripts from partner universities and passes them on to students
- Ms. Yeahuen KIM
- Outbound Exchange Program Coordinator
- Email : email@example.com
- Tel : 82-2-760-0152 / Fax : 82-2-760-0159