SKKU operates its own Learning Management System (LMS) called i-campus to offer an online learning environment. i-campus is a platform to support all types of courses including online, off-line courses, blended class, flipped class, etc.
Types of e+Courses
- The courses take place in e+ recording lecture halls installed with lecture filming (camera tracking) and all the lectures are saved on i-campus.
- Recorded video materials can be relearned and reviewed on i-campus.
- e+ recording lecture halls: 76 lecture halls including 31 at the Humanities and Social Sciences Campus and 47 at the Natural Sciences Campus.
- This is a form of Online+Offline blended course and the lectures are saved as in e+ recording lectures during offline lectures.
- Online lectures on i-campus give students the opportunity to pre-learn the course materials and offline lectures include learning of core contents and discussions.
- The courses offer 100% online lectures on i-campus with the lectures filmed and produced in the Education Support Team’s studio.
- The lectures consist of various multimedia contents.
- Maximized learning experience through the use of online forums for announcements, lectures, discussions, assignments and learning materials.
- Real-time, two-way courses between the Humanities and Social Sciences Campus and Natural Sciences Campus
- Courses offered by popular professors
- Focused more on general education courses with larger class size.
- Lectures are saved as in e+ recording courses.
Signing in to the System
- Students can sign in to i-campus with the same ID and password they use for GLS without making a separate account.
How to Register for Courses
- Students may register for online courses the same way they register for regular courses.
(The courses are categorized as Online Courses, Blended Courses, and Save-Lecture Courses on the remarks section of the electronic schedule.)