SKKU operates its own Learning Management System (LMS) called "i-Campus" that provides an online learning environment. The i-Campus is a platform that supports all types of courses including online courses, offline courses, blended classes, flipped classes, etc.
Types of e+ Courses
- The courses take place in e+ recording lecture halls with lecture filming equipment (camera tracking) installed and all the lectures are saved on the i-Campus.
- Recorded video materials can be relearned and reviewed on i-campus.
- e+ recording lecture halls: 76 lecture halls including 31 at the Humanities and Social Sciences Campus and 47 at the Natural Sciences Campus
- This is a type of course that combines both online and offline aspects. The lectures are saved as e+ lectures recordings during offline lectures.
- Online lectures on the i-Campus give students the opportunity to pre-learn the course materials and offline lectures include learning of core contents and discussions.
- The courses offer 100% online lectures on the i-Campus with the lectures filmed and produced in the Education Support Team’s studio.
- The lectures consist of various multimedia contents.
- It provides a maximized learning experience through the use of online forums for announcements, lectures, discussions, assignments, and learning materials.
- There are real-time, two-way courses between the Humanities and Social Sciences Campus and Natural Sciences Campus.
- The courses are offered by popular professors.
- The courses are focused on general education with larger class sizes.
- The lectures are saved as e+ recording courses.
Signing in to the System
- Students can sign in to the i-Campus with the same ID and password they use for GLS without making a separate account.
How to Register for Courses
- Students may register for online courses the same way they register for regular courses.
(The courses are categorized as Online Courses, Blended Courses, and Save-Lecture Courses in the remarks section of the electronic schedule.)