Students can make requests or inquiries using SKKU’s IT services to the IT Call Center and receive assistance. The IT Call Center offers fast and accurate responses to any inquiries, requests and registrations by Internet, PC, phone, etc.
- Inquiries by phone: 031-299-6119 (ext. 6119) (Weekend and nighttime emergency contact number: Inquiries on Kingo Portal(Email): 010-9970-5051/ Online Inquiries: 011-766-1357
- Inquiries at office: IT Call Center on 6F of Samsung Library at Natural Sciences Campus
Service Recipients and Service Hours
- Service recipients: All IT users on campus
Service Hours: Weekday 09:00 ~ 17:30 (except for holidays)
*However, IT services will be provided by phone if there is a major IT issue during holidays.
Areas and Service Areas and Range
- Areas: Internet areas including website, GLS, ASIS and My Kingo, Network, PC, Printer, Telephone
Range: Free services for all university properties
(except for installations/instructions/license services for consumables, accessory equipment, commercial software, etc)
Objective and Method of Service
- The IT Call Center aims to provide fast, accurate and kind service.
- The IT Call Center’s goal is to offer immediate solutions through IT specialists for any service inquiries or requests and to complete service within four hours after the receipt of an inquiry.
- If you need a service visit, the technician in charge of your case will make an appointment confirmation call within ten minutes after your inquiry and visit your location at an appointed time.
- If needed, the service center offers remote control technical support under the user’s consent.