Sungkyunkwan University was selected for the social customized Leaders in Industry University Cooperation (LINC +) development project supported by the Ministry of Education and the Korea Research Foundation.
The LINC+ project strengthens the competitiveness of local universities and communities.
- Strengthening the virtuous circle structure of industry-university cooperation between universities, regions, and enterprises
- Establishing industrial-educational cooperation system integrated with industry leaders in new industries
- Establishing new global industrial economic ecosystem
- UniC : You & I See the Same Future Building Global Leading University-Industry Cooperation Platform
- · Establishment of Support System for Smart and Bio Industries · Expansion of Youth Employment and Start-up through · Support Small and Midsize Business Innovation and Growth of Startups
- · Creating Intelligent New Industries · Development of College Leading Workforce · Revitalization of Regional Specialized Industrial-Academic Cooperation · Global Interactive Industrial-Academic Cooperation
- UNIC Industry-University Cooperation Council Family Company
- Use of Joint Equipment Consulting Team research Credits system Contract Department Technical Guidance R&D Field exercises Capstone Design
Convergence Extend Type
- School of Business School of Art
Creative Innovation Type
- College of Sport Science College of Software School of Medicine College of Information and Communication Engineering College of Biotechnology and Bioengineering
Demand Response Type
- Unparticipate University