SKKU Web Builder (SWB) is a website creation tool of SungKyunKwan University that makes easy to create websites with templates that were already built. SWB can be used only for university administrative organizations, colleges & schools, graduate schools, and research institutions, and it is not available for personal blogs or websites with commercial purposes.
Please access to http://swb.skku.edu and follow the steps for creating website:
- ① Sign in with SKKU ID → ② Request to open up a website → ③ Get approval from the administrator of the Information Communications Division and start building your website
WebHard is a web storage solution that allows users to use a virtual disk space like a physical computer drive. Users can save, share, send and backup files using an Internet-connected computer at any time and anywhere. It offers 500mb of free disk space to faculty and 100mb to students.
File storage : My Disk
- An independent storage space for storing personal data.
- Users can set up a sharing folder and share files with other users.
File sharing : CoWork
- A cooperative work space for storing and sharing files for common department use.
File delivery : Pub Folder
- Users can post a URL of a file and other users can easily download the file or view images.
File security : Security Folder
- Important files can be saved and password-protected in a security folder.
- Files can be sent safely through a password protected transfer method.