Entire Notice

[General] [HSC]D-2 Foreigner Registration/VISA extension/change 최종 수정일 : 2018.02.27
  • 외국인유학생지원팀
게시글 내용
According to the Immigration Control Act, foreigners who stay in Korea for more than 3 months must register for alien registration (within 90 days after entering Korea).

In addition, the alien registration card issued after the alien registration is an ID that can be used in Korea. It is necessary to open a bank account and use mobile phone.

For student convenience, the school will provice agency service so that you can apply for alien registration without visiting the Immigration Office directly. Applicants must apply by following the instructions below.

*Only for Seoul Campus students.
*There will be additional notice for Suwon Campus students.
*If you miss the application period, you need to apply to the immigration office individually.

Date: 2018. 3. 5(Mon.)~6(Tue), 10:00~16:30
Venue: International Hall, 2F lobby
*Please refer to the attached file for application method and required documents. 
Previous Nobel Laureate Lecture
Next [NSC]D-2 Foreigner Registration/VISA extension/change
  • Content Manager