- 게시글 내용
1. Application Requirements (applicable for both undergraduate, graduate students)
- Student with the nationality of the country listed in the DAC list (attached)
- Student in the need of financial support
- Student who holds outstanding academic achievement (language proficiency, grades)
- Student showing potential to dedicate to the development of home country
- Student showing potential to become a global leader
※ Overseas Koreans from developing countries on the DAC list are exclded from the selection process.
※ The number of scholars from the same country cannot exceed 2.
※ Students who are in need of the financial support by residing in Korea will have priorty even if courses are held online due to COVID-19.
2. Selection Process
1) Application Submission (to SKKU Office of International Student Services) : by Jan. 7 (Fri), 2022
※ Submission by visit or postal (only the documents that ARRIVE by Jan. 7 will be acceptable)
(SKKU OISS: Seoul International Hall, 90212 / Suwon Student Center 03101)
(Postal: Scholarship Manager, #90212, International Hall, 25-2, Sungkyunkwan-ro, Jongno-gu, Seoul, Korea)
※ The document should be addressed to the Scholarship Manger
2) Document Screening (Samsung Dream Scholarship Foundation) : Feb. 7 (Mon) ~ 11 (Fri), 2022
3) Interview (Samsung Dream Scholarship Foundation) : Feb. 25 (Fri) ~ 28 (Mon), 2022
4) Announcement of Result : Mar. 2022
** Details on the interview process will be notified individually by the Foundation. Interview will be held in person at the Foundation.
- Undergraduate: Support fee by semester
- Graduate: Tuition support or support fee by semester depending on the students' condition
4. Submitting Documents
- Undergraduate: Refer to attachment
- Graduate: Refer to attachment
5. Submission Due: Jan. 7 (Fri), 2022
6. Inquiry: SKKU OISS 02-760-0021, email@example.com
1) DAC List
2) Application form