- 게시글 내용
2022 Spring Semester Overseas Koreans and International Students Department Entrance
Overseas Koreans and foreign students who have entered in (or before) first semester 2021, and have completed two full semesters by the end of the second semester 2021.
2. The first application period (rankings are available until 17:30 on the date of the deadline)
☞ Dec 20 (Mon) 10:00 ∼ 24, (Fri) 18:00 (Based on GLS Saving Time)
3. Prior entry application for international (fully foreign) students with excellence in TOPIK and GPA
☞ Dec 20 (Mon) ~ 31, (Fri) 18:00 (Only submit through email: email@example.com)
※ Qualifications: TOPIK grade 6 and last two semesters’ GPA average 3.5 or above
4. The final alteration period (rankings are available until 17:30 on the date of the deadline)
HSSC ☞ Jan 13, 2022 (Thu) 10:00 ∼ Jan 14, 2022 (Fri) 18:00 (Based on GLS Saving Time)
NSC ☞ Jan 17, 2022 (Mon) 10:00 ∼ Jan 18, 2022 (Tue) 18:00 (Based on GLS Saving Time)
◆ Based on GLS Saving Time: The alteration of the wish list and rankings will no longer be available past 18:00 based on the saving time (Please note that further alterations cannot be made even due to internet connection or access issues)
5. Date of Department Entrance Announcement and the Change in Department
☞ Department Confirmation Date: Jan 20, 2022 (Thu) 10:00
6. Application Procedure
1) All applicants must apply directly through GLS within the notified time.
2) To apply, applicants should rank all the departments in their affiliated college.
3) Applicants may change the ranking of the desired major during the application period; however, it cannot be altered any further after the deadline.
◆ Application Process: GLS ⇨ Application/Graduation Requirements Management ⇨ 전공신청 ⇨ 학과신청 (Affiliated College) ⇨ Enter the rankings of majors ⇨ Apply
For detailed information, visit the undergraduate university website (http://hakbu.skku.edu/) and refer to ‘학과진입지침’ or ‘학과진입 FAQ’.
◆Contact information for the administrative office and Sungkyunkwan mentor
- University College Administration Office
☏ (Humanities and Social Sciences Campus) 02-760-0991∼2, Hoam Hall 2F
☏ (Natural Sciences Campus) 031-299-4223∼4, General Studies 2F
- Sungkyunkwan Mentor
☏ College of Humanities and Social Sciences (Humanities and Social Sciences Campus): 02-760-0772∼4
☏ College of Natural Sciences and Engineering (Natural Sciences Campus): 031-299-4216∼7, 9
Attachment : Application form for prior entry for international (fully foreign) students with excellence in TOPIK and GPA