Courses will be held online on the new i-Campus platform for the first two weeks of the Spring semester 2020.
- Week 1: Classes are available from March 9th
- Week 2: Classes are available from March 16th
All online classes are accepted as attendance if you have watched more than 95% of the lecture videos.
Attendance for online classes on the 1st and 2nd week will be accepted if you watched the lecture video until Friday, June 19th. (Online classes from the third week must be taken in the corresponding week period)
Therefore, even if you applied for a new course during the 3rd week of the semester, the 1st and 2nd week online lectures are available at the i-Campus , so make sure to take the class until Friday, June 19th.
1. New i-Campus Platform: https://icampus.skku.edu/
2. New i-Campus Platform User guideline
1) For Students:
- i-Campus Tutorial Video: https://lcms.skku.edu/em/5e4653d2c828b
- User Manual: https://icampus.skku.edu/api/v1/files/5d4b8323c18f81647410e903/download?inline=true
2) For Professors: https://icampus.skku.edu/api/v1/files/5d4b833991da00717b503dc3/download?inline=true
3. Mobile Application Download (Learning X)
1) For students
- Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.infrastructure.candroid.xinics.production
- For the iPhone: https://apps.apple.com/kr/app/learningx-student-%ED%95%99%EC%8A%B5%EC%9E%90-%EC%9A%A9/id1428254462
2) For professors
- Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.infrastructure.teacher.xinics.production
- For the iPhone: https://apps.apple.com/kr/app/learningx-teacher-%EA%B5%90%EC%88%98%EC%9E%90-%EC%9A%A9/id1428263040