In order to promote general welfare among international students and to comply with the compulsory insurance registration system for international students set by Korean Ministry of Education, the Sungkyunkwan University prepares to implement the International Student Insurance Registration Service starting. All international students are asked to participate actively.
1. Registration Process
1) Pay the International Student Insurance fee along with Tuition fee (the amount is indicated in tuition invoice)
2) Full Scholarship student also must pay only Intl. Student Insurance fee in tuition invoice.
3) Insurance Valid Period : 2017. 8. 28. ~ 2018. 2. 28.
2. Registration Criteria: all freshmen and students from undergraduate and graduate level
1) students who possess insurance registered at Korean National Health Insurance, private health insurance, study abroad health insurance companies
※ Insurance valid by Feb. 2018
2) students that benefit of insurance coverage from the institutions providing scholarship
4. Inquiries: Office of International Student Services
-Humanities and Social Sciences Campus : 02-760-0024, email@example.com
-Natural Sciences Campus : 031-290-5026, firstname.lastname@example.org