- 게시글 내용
Seoul City Wall Museum Education Program for Foreigners
Participant Recruitment for the
‘Hanyangdoseong Walking Tour’
□ 'Hanyangdoseong Walking Tour,’ an education program operated by the Seoul City Wall Institute of the Seoul Museum of History for foreign students, children, and workers who reside in Seoul, will be performed on every Tuesday from September 12 to November 28, 2017.
□ The program is offered in English to provide foreigners who speak little to no Korean with an opportunity to learn the history and value of the Seoul City Wall.
◦ Date: September 12(Tue.) to November 28(Tue.), 2017 (ten sessions)
(9.12 / 9.19 / 9.26 / 10.17 / 10.24 / 10.31/ 11.7 / 11.14 / 11.21 / 11.28)
◦ Time : 2:00 to 4:00 PM
◦ Fee: Free
◦ Eligibility: Foreign students of Korean language institutes, children of international schools, and workers in training in Seoul
◦ Capacity: 25 people per session (minimum 10 people)
◦ Program Description: Lectures and walking lectures in English
◦ Place: Seoul City Wall Museum and the Naksan Mountain Trail of the Seoul City Wall
2. Curriculum and Schedule
◦ Host: Seoul KYC City Wall Tour Supporters with commentary in English
Exhibition Tour : 20 min, Permanent Exhinition Halls
Walking Tour : 90 min, Naksan Mountain Section
Summary : 10 mim, Naksan Mountain Section
※ The schedule and places are subject to change depending on circumstances of the institute.
3. How to Apply
◦ Application Period: August 22 (Tue) - application deadline
※ Telephone registrations cannot be made during lunch time from 12:00 to 1:00 PM.
◦ Registration: Call the Seoul City Wall Institute (+82-2-724-0289) to register on a first-come, first-served basis and send applications online or by fax
4. Directions : find info. in attached document
5. Contact: Seoul City Wall Institute +82-2-724-0289, 0239