Office of International Student Services(OISS) plans Sungkyunkwan in Humanities and Social Sciences Campus(HSC) and Seoul Castle Road Walk as student activity at 13th (SAT) May. OISS plans various events for international students to experience Korean cultures and also both Humanities and Social Sciences and Natural Sciences Campus. This is the first event for 2017. Please participate it and make great memories with your friends.
ㅁ Date&Time. May 13, 2017(Sat.)
ㅁ Schedule. Sungkyunkwan Tour in HSC and Seoul Castle Road
※ Detailed Itinerary
- 08:10 NSC Students meeting (Meeting Place : In front of Student Center)
- 08:30 NSC Leave
- 09:15 HSC Students meeting (Meeting Place : In front of Main Gate)
- 09:30~10:30 Sungkyunkwan Tour
- 10:30 HSC Leave(From Toegye Hall of Humanities, Join with students of College of Confucian Studies and Eastern Philosophy)
- 10:30~12:30 Seoul Castle Road Walks(Waryong Park→ Hyehwamun Gate→Nacksan Park)
- 13:00~14:00 Lunch
- 15:00 Shuttle Bus Back to Suwon or Free Activity
ㅁ Participant. HSC 40, NSC 40 (First come, First served)
ㅁ Strory Telling Tour Guide, Korean Traditional Lunch, Shutle Bus, Small Gift will be provided for free.
ㅁ Go to Apply. https://goo.gl/forms/5Nd8SxbKvS5Bsza53
ㅁ Inquiry : 031-290-5026 / email@example.com