- 게시글 내용
◎ Target : Students who have D-2 visa but didn’t register yet.
◎ Date of submission
※ Just for one day. If one didn’t register in our office, you should visit immigration office personally.
- undergraduate: August 29 (Mon) 10:00~11:30, 13:30~17:00
- graduate: August 29 (Mon) 10:00~11:30, 13:30~17:00
August 30 (Tue) 10:00~11:30
2) Student returning to school after taking time off
- August 29 (Mon) 10:00~11:30, 13:30~17:00
◎ Place: (Seoul) Office of International Student Services (International Hall 90212)
◎ Required Documents
1 Picture, Commission 30,000Won, Color copy of passport, Color copy of VISA, Certificate of enrollment (Students who return), or Receipt of tuition Payment, *Tuberculosis Medical Report
- Put in order Required Documents in a document envelop.
- Write below 4 on the cover of a document envelop precisely.
① Name (In English and Korean) ② Date of Birth(YYMMDD) ③ E-mail ④ Phone number(If one don’t have, write emergency contact)
- Tuberculosis Medical Report: Student who didn’t submit the report before 2016.07.01.
* China, Sri Lanka, Russia (Federation), Uzbekistan, Thailand, Vietnam, India, Nepal, Indonesia, Pakistan, Mongolia, Bangladesh, Philippines, Myanmar, Cambodia, Malaysia, Kyrgyzstan, East Timor