- 게시글 내용
The Sungkyunkwan University(SKKU) seeks qualified candidates for non tenure-track positions(the contract will be renewed every 2 years upon evaluation) beginning in the academic year 2016(1st Sep). Candidates are expected to teach up to nine credits per semester in undergraduate(main)/graduate courses and invited at the Assistant Professor level in the following areas:
1.University College : Mathematics
- We are now inviting applications for lecturer for basic college mathematics courses including Calculus and Linear Algebra. Applicants should be well equipped with knowledge in college level Calculus and Linear Algebra and should have decent teaching and communication skills with students.
2.College of Liberal Arts: Philosophy
- Please see the attached file
3.School of Business
- We are now inviting applications for lecturer for marketing courses. Candidates should have an ability of teaching in English and of research capability. Candidates will teach marketing research, principles of marketing.
4.College of Information and Communication Engineering : Electronic and Electrical Engineering
- We are now inviting applications for lecturer for power system analysis. Candidates should have an ability of teaching in English and will teach power system, distribution system, programming and practice.
5. College of Software : Computer Engineering
- Department of Computer Engineering is looking for a highly qualified candidate for a lecturing professor positon who has a PhD degree of computer science and engineering. The successful candidate will teach basic fundamental courses such as programming, algorithm, data structure, introduction to computer engineering etc.
6.College of Software : Software
- Department of Software is looking for a highly qualified candidate for a teaching professor positon who has a PhD degree in the field of software and computer science and Engineering. The successful candidate (with demonstrated potential for excellence in teaching) will teach basic fundamental courses such as programming, algorithm, data structure, introduction to computer engineering etc.
Candidates must have the ability to teach effectively at both the undergraduate and graduate levels and must have Ph.D or Ph.D. in hand expected by the end of Jun. 2016. And only non-Koreans can apply for this position.
Sungkyunkwan University is synonymous with both tradition and innovation in education. The literal meaning of the University's name is 'an institution for building a harmonious society' of perfected human beings. The University's faculties of over 1,400 are committed to quality teaching and research, offering students a challenging environment for intellectual and personal growth. Based on a highly successful partnership with Samsung who has generously funded several core initiatives, the University has been rapidly developing and prospering.
The yearly salary is over KRW 40,000,000 and is negotiable depending on the previous educational background and work experience. And if the candidates are outside South Korea and meet the requirements, the housing allowance can be paid.
Qualified candidates should submit application form(attached file), evidence of teaching potential, letters of recommendation from two different references, and a copy of students' lecture evaluation and a sample moving picture for your teaching(if possible) to the office of faculty affairs(email@example.com). The deadline for receipt of all application materials is 13th(Mon) Jun, 2016 in Korean time.
Anticipated Starting Date: Sep 1st, 2016
You can get information from Faculty Affairs Team(firstname.lastname@example.org) Website: http://www.skku.edu/eng Sungkyunkwan University 25-2, Sungkyunkwan-ro, Jongno-gu, Seoul, Korea 03063 Phone: +82-2-760-1063 Fax: +82-2-744-8609