- 게시글 내용
2014-2 Saemaul Training for Foreign Students in Korea
As the driving force of Korea’s modernization, Saemaul Undong(SMU) has been recommended by the United Nations(UN) as the development model to overcome poverty. There have been continuous requests from many underdeveloped countries to share the SMU development experience.
Under these circumstances, the Saemaul Undong Central Training Institute(SUCTI) is planning to conduct a Saemaul training program for foreign students studying in Korea, so that these students will learn to become competent leaders of their countries.
We would greatly appreciate your cooperation in publicizing this training program to the foreign students studying in your university to help more students enjoy the opportunity to participate in this Saemaul training program.
1. Prospective Students : foreign students from developing countries as categorized by the United Nations.
2. Required Language : Korean or English
3. Training Period : Nov 6(Thur) 12:00pm ？ Nov. 8(Sat)13:00pm
3days, 2 night overnight training program
Training Venue : Saemaul Undong Central Training Institute, Classroom 2
(Address: 200, Yuldong, Bundang-gu, Seongnam-si, Gyeonggi-do, Korea)
4. Curriculum : Saemaul Undong Lectures, Panel Discussion Session, Group Discussion Sessions, Video Presentations, Saemaul Museum Tour
5. Training Fee : Free
6. Other Benefits : Traffic expenses will be covered by SUCTI Students will be given certificate of achievements and souvenirs
7. How to apply : Fill out application form and email (email@example.com) it
with scanned copies of your passport and student ID by Oct. 24, or contact your student administration office.
8. Contact Park Sun Jung at tel: (02)2600-3642~4 for further inquiries.