Global classes invited by professors from overseas prestigious universities have been held since this year to provide high-quality classes created by teachers from overseas prestigious universities to students to improve the level of education and establish a global learning platform.
1. Lecturer: Dr. Melanie Hom
- Professor of Clinical Psychology, Stanford University, USA
- Attending psychologist in the Anxiety and Depression and Depression Adult Psychological Treatment (ADAPT) and Stanford Mental Health for Asians Research and Treatment (SMHART) Clinic
- Fellowship, McLean Hospital/Harvard Medical School (2020-2021)
- Research interests include enhancing help-seeking and treatment engagement among individuals at elevated suicide risks
- Understanding Suicide Prevention
- Theories on suicide and suicide prevention
- Prevention strategies for individuals with sucidal ideation
3. Host: College of Social Sciences, Psychology: (Prof. Sunkyung Yoon<Clinical Psychology> Course)
4. Time and Place
- Time: 2023. 11. 8.(Wed) 10:30~11:30(KST)
- Time: 2023. 11. 15.(Wed) 10:30~11:30(KST)
- Place: Live Virtual Studio of Business School Hall, Humanities and Social Sciences Campus
6. College of Social Sciences, Administration Office (02-760-0935):
Please turn On your Video and turn Off your Mic.