Global classes invited by professors from overseas prestigious universities have been held since this year to provide high-quality classes created by teachers from overseas prestigious universities to students to improve the level of education and establish a global learning platform.
1. Lecturer: Prof. Gleb Finkelstein
- Duke University Professor of Physics
- Fellow, American Physical Society (2015)
- NSF Faculty Early Career Development (CAREER) Award (2003)
- Wolf Distinction Fellowship (1998)
- Basics of the second law of thermodynamics (Nov. 4 (Fri))
- Entropy and the second law of thermodynamics (Nov. 11 (Fri))
3. Host: Department of Physics (Prof. Sung Ha Park's Thermal and Statistical Physics I Course)
4. Date and Time:
- Nov. 4 (Fri) & Nov. 11 (Fri), 12 P.M. - 1 P.M. (1 hour)
- Venue: Virtual Studio Classroom (Engineering Building 2, #27111)
5. WebEx/Zoom Link
- To be uploaded soon (Contact: 031-290-5803)
6. Inquiries: Department of Physics (031-290-5803)
* Please turn On your Video and turn OFF your Mic.