Global classes invited by professors from overseas prestigious universities have been held since this year to provide high-quality classes created by teachers from overseas prestigious universities to students to improve the level of education and establish a global learning platform.
1. Lecturer: Prof. Brian Soebbing
- Professor of University of Alberta, Faculty of Kinesiology, Sport, and Recreation in Canada
- Published studies on the decisions and policies made by sports stadiums, events, sports-related
organizations, and consumer behaviors who participate in sports in prominent journals in
various fields such as Sport Management Review, Growth and change, and Urban Studies
- Currently the Deputy Editor-in-Chief of the International Journal of Sport Finance and the
European Sport Management Quarterly
- Oct. 12 (Wed) “International research trends in sports economics and finance field: student research case”
- Nov. 29 (Tue) “Professional players’ labor market in northern America”
3. Host: Department of Sport Science (Prof. Hyunwoong Pyun's Sports Finance Course)
4. Date and Time
- Oct. 12 (Wed) & Nov. 29 (Tue) 12:00 – 13:15 P.M.
5. WebEx/Zoom Link
6. Inquiries: Department of Sport Science (031-290-5803)
* Please turn On your Video and turn Off your Mic.