International students who want to study together for this semester, gather up!
- "TUTOR (foreign student/Korean student)" who wants to get volunteer time and make friends
◈ What is tutoring for international students?
It is a program to strengthen major learning ability that matches and supports international students with tutors (international students, Korean students) who have received A or higher grades in each major so that students who want to receive help in their major can do group learning.
◈ Application method
1) Subjects to be applied: Major courses opened this semester
- TUTOR Requirement: Subjects with A or higher grade among courses(courses of your major) opened this semester (both foreigners and Koreans can apply)
Application Link: https://forms.gle/NmMyzF2uxutWJ2XB6
※ Students can apply for more than two subjects; in this case, you must fill out each application form for each tutoring subject.
2) Application qualifications and links
- Tutor: International students and Korean students in the bachelor's course with an A or higher in the major course
3) Recruitment period: October 4, 2022 (Tue) to October 9, 2022 (Sun)
4) Selection announcement: October 11, 2022 ( Please check the announcement page of the website of the foreign student support team)
◈ Activity period
- October 12 (Wed) to December 2 (Fri), 2022
◈ Activity standard
- 8 times + writing activity report every time
- Total activity time has to be more than 8 hours.
◈ Benefits of completion
1) Activity support fund: KRW 5,000 per person (tutor and tutor attendance) for every tutoring.
2) For TUTOR
- Tutoring hours will be recognized as school volunteer hours (인성품)
- Part-time job fee will be paid if personality service hours(봉사시간) are not selected (tutoring time x 20,000 won)
1) If it violates the application qualification, it may be canceled.
2) The tutor must attend the OT of the OISS(Office of international student Services) before the tutoring activity. (※ We will inform the tutor personally about OT)
3) The tutoring subjects(courses) will be chosen on whether or not to apply for tutoring and the difficulty of the class.
4) The best tutor has an International Team Minister's Award.
[Inquiry] Office of International Student Services ☎ 02-760-0021